Netbuilder (M) Sdn Bhd is officially established in 1999, a rare Internet services provider who overlooks the Technology Bubble untill the current pragmatic practice of E-commerce development.
They offer services such as:
- Online Payment – Malaysian’s companies are facing difficulties in receiving online payment because Malaysia has been blacklisted by several international major online payment providers. NetBuilder is dedicated to provide solution on receiving online payment for business. The services can be further categorized into two – local financial instituitions and international online payment provider (such as PayPal, WorldPay).
- Website Development – They help to design website for various purposes for their clients. There are 3 type of packages offered: Weblite Package (for corporate or personal website); ECwebsite Package (for display or sell products online); and Portalwebsite Package (for online community and content-rich website).
- Online Marketing – Netbuilder know-how on variety of the online marketing channels which can be applied in different industry and budget.
Besides that, Netbuilder also offers products like:
- MyMall – This is an e-catalog and online shop. MyMall is currently FOC(Normally this system worth RM10k+ on the market) as long as you are a subscriber of NetBuilder WebStation or WebPro Hosting package.
- Xoops MyMall Module – A content management system.
Some of the recent projects by Netbuilder are Mobile Money, Nesh, IPS Corporate Advisory and many more. For more details, you can check out at their homepage, www.netbuilder.com.my or interested to read about their newsletter, click here.
No doubt, E-Commerce is playing a huge impact in the changing technology environment. Netbuilder is definitely just one of the many other sites that made it right through the market because of E-commerce advancement. Overall, Netbuilder is giving good sight to their clients on the usage of the Internet to do business.