About Yen Chin
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
~by Herm Albright (1803-1944).
Goh Yen Chin – That’s me! Just another ordinary girl, nothing special from others. Due to some purposes, I am introduced as “yan jing” (meaning ‘eye’ in mandarin), which made easy for others to remember her name. I’m from Kuching, Sarawak. There are many interesting history about the origins of the city. One of them are “mata kuching” or “cat’s eyes” fruit which grown abundantly by the river banks. You may refer to this website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuching to discover more of the nature beauty of Kuching.
I’m a person who is willing to take up challenges in life. I believe that by going through challenges and difficulties by God, will help her to grow, learning to be self-confidence and independent. I’ve always wanted to be a consultant before but my parents rejected it. Hence, I took up Accountancy Degree in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (which is not my choice of prefences). I like reading, sleeping, daydreaming and communicating with different people and making new friends.
Followings are my favourite internet activities during my spare time:
- Hotmail & Yahoo – check my mails from friends and family members, also to engage herself with updates from them.
- UTAR Web Based Learning Environment – to obtain updates posted by the lecturers, eg. lecture notes, midterm tests result and other discussions.
- http://mp3.baidu.com – to search for and download songs.
- http://www.fmx.cn/ – a website which I normally go to read novels especially love novel.
- www.friendster.com – keeping in touch with friends and getting to know about their updates.
I, personally think that Inetrnet is an useful tool in this evolving world of technology. I often use it for chatting purposes, through Skype or MSN. Besides that, Internet plays an important role in academic and also personal usage.